Wednesday, August 15, 2012

CHAD OCHO ON THE GO-CHO

WE ALL HEARD ABOUT IT

CHAD OCHOCINCO aka Chad Johnson aka whatever the hell he wants to call himself these days, got the boot from the Miami Dolphins yesterday because of a head butt. A head butt to his wife Evelyn "IM HOOD, I'M FROM THE BRONX, YO" Lozada from the slutty show called JUMP OFF WIVES...oops REALITY WHORE CHICS...damn, where's my manners, BASKETBALL GROUPIES

I DID IT AGAIN

SIGH

BASKETBALL WIVES. There it is.

So anyway, Evelyn has it in with bald brothers. She had another one who used to play for the Celtics that I always thought looked like Raj from WHATS HAPPENING and they fought as well. Well they haven't been married for a hot 7 reps, and one head but is the cause of Divorce. Geez, you breathe hard and your partner wants to divorce these days.

OH and to top it off with sugar on top, VHI aka VIDEO HOES INC (female AND Men) cancelled their upcoming reality show. AH MAN, I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

DAMN TALK ABOUT DRAMA. I watched the clip this morning from HARD KNOCKS which has since been removed today, and watched how the head coach stated this was a string of problems with him that led up to this nonsense. A bridge was burnt.

Now you aint got no job.
I wonder if the divorce was made after the release was made. SIGH, when will these athletes LEARN? Especially people of color? Now I know an athlete is an Athlete-white or black, but I'm talking about my own brother's and sisters.


WHY THE HELL WE CAN'T JUST DO OUR JOBS? If our job requirements are to not only play but to be an EXAMPLE to the team by visiting schools, hospitals, shelters, no DRUGS, no CRIME, NO CRIME, NO CRIME, NO CRIME...why do these cornballs continue to do so?? Is it cause of the fine ass they get like candy, in the clubs, stadiums, etc? are they that deceived by a woman to do the opposite? To get laid to a shorty, come 2 hours late to practice with no apoligy then get mad at the coach because he didn't do a play set for HIM??? What happen to pure honor and respect to your employer? Just because you get millions to catch a ball means you can tweet, do and say anything you want?
Does it give you the right to choke a hoe? or head butt a hoe?

NO. Follow the rules so you can leave a legacy you asswipe.

I know, I'm a little hard on MISS FORDHAM ROAD Lozada. I'm sorry but we all know your intentions....

thats just too easy to medal on.

Not giving Ocho some grace...but a brotha had to be driven to the wall for him to not use his fist but his chrome head. I think the main thing thats missing in relationships such as this is the lack of RESPECT. NO ONE RESPECTS THEIR PARTNER ANYMORE. Women want to become the men (oh yes I WILL blog about THIS) and men want to be the women or they're treated as if, thus people talk to each other like they're from the street.

No bueno

This is a sad case on both sides so my message to Chad is this-DO YOUR JOB. BE A FOOTBALL PLAYER (I was never a fan anyway) and live RIGHT. Spend RIGHT, PICK YOUR WOMAN RIGHT (no it doesn't mean to get a WHITE GIRL but if thats your queen then so be it). Any clown who gets a chic from the JUMP OFF WIVES show needs to headbutt the wall.


END OF LINE




-end of line

2 comments: